Subject: Open Office TC con call cancellation

Dear TC members,

due to some emergencies I unfortunately was not able to update our draft
with all changes that we have agreed last week, and I'm afraid that I
will not be able to so until our con call on Monday.

Since discussions of the draft would be our main agenda issue for
Monday, I'd like to suggest that we cancel this con call, and continue
the discussion of the draft the week after, when the draft is finished.

Please accept my apolgies for this inconvenience.