Subject: 2.4 Application Settings

Greetings,

Last line of section 2.4 Application Settings reads:

Settings that are shared by different applications have the same name
and are of the same type.

Comment: I have puzzled over this trying to decide if it is saying
something I am missing or just repeating the obvious.

That is to say that an application may use any setting in the
<office:settings> element, whether that setting is also used by another
application or not. Not sure I would say the applications 'share' the
setting.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Director of Research and Development
Society of Biblical Literature