Subject: 3.1.17 Editing Duration

Greetings,

The second paragraph of 3.1.17 Editing Duration reads:

The duration is represented in the manner described in §5.5.3.2 of ISO
8601. See [ISO8601].

Comment:

Note that this is inconsistent with the treatment of Reload Delay, for
which I have suggested the following corrected text:

To conform with the time period format of ISO 8601, the format of the
value of this attribute is PnYnMnDTnHnMnS. See §5.5.3.2 of ISO 8601 for
more detailed information on this time format. See [ISO8601].

Thinking that we should be consistent with the information that we
provide about attribute values.

Suggest:

The duration is represented in the time period format of ISO 8601, that
is PnYnMnDTnHnMnS. See §5.5.3.2 of ISO 8601 for more detailed
information on this time format. See [ISO8601].

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Director of Research and Development
Society of Biblical Literature
Patrick.Durusau@sbl-site.org