Subject: Re: [office] "you can"

Tom, all

I've uploaded a temporary working draft that contains the progress I
made in remving "you can" today at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/10246/office-spec.sxw
 Magliery wrote:

Actually, I have replaced the following terms starting with section 7.

"The attributes that you can associate"
"The attributes you can associate"
"The attributes you can use"
-> "The attributes that may be associated"

"The attribute that you can associate"
"The only attribute that you can associate"
-> "The only attribute that may be associated"

"The elements that you can include"
-> "The elements that my be included"

As suggested by Tim, I've checked the the attribute list match with the
descriptions that follow.

I've also rewrote the remaining sentences that contain "you can" in
chapters 7, 8, 9 and in the beginning of chapter 10.

If you plan to do some editing work, please switch to the new draft.

Thanks