Subject: Re: [office] "you can"

Tom,

Tom Magliery wrote:
> hello all,
>
> i have rewritten all occurrences *except one* of the words "you" and
> "your" from chapters 1 through 10 of the spec (working from michael's
> newer draft from yesterday).  this includes not only "you can" but also
> a few scattered others.  i'll send the revised document straight to
> michael because i don't know if i can upload a draft myself.

Thanks for the editing work. I will continue with chapter 11 and will
upload the resulting darft by the end of the day.

> the one occurrence i did not change -- but we should -- is at the bottom
> of page 370.  i think my brain is too addled this late in the day to
> figure out a reasonable rewording of this paragraph.  maybe i'll be able
> to think more clearly later, or maybe someone else can beat me to it.

I assume you are talking about the section "Defining Axes", at least,
this section contains "you". I will try to find a business chart expert
today that can help me to rewrite that section.