Subject: Re: [office] vialotaion of relaxng schema constraints

Hi,

I brought this on up on xml-dev and it looks like I wasn't right after
all - which I consider to be a quite fortunate thing in this matter :)

As sec. 7 of the RelaxNG spec states, restrictions apply after the
grammer has been simplified. Section 4.19 defines the simplification
applied to ref elements.

This seems to be a bug in xmllint's simplification algorithm, and we
thus shouldn't change anything.

Bests,
~Lars

--
Lars Oppermann <lars.oppermann@sun.com>               Sun Microsystems
Software Engineer - StarOffice                           Sachsenfeld 4