Subject: Re: [office] vialotaion of relaxng schema constraints

David,

we are normally using jing in order to validate documents created with
OpenOffice.org against the schema and we are also using the 'sun multi
schema validator' from
http://wwws.sun.com/software/xml/developers/multischema/
Both of these don't complain about the schema in it's current form. MSV
makes the following statement about relaxng conformance:
---
This implementation is intended to almost fully implement the spec
(Aug,11,2001 version) except the followings:
* recursive self reference check is performed after notAllowed is
expanded. Therefore MSV fails to catch some of the error. (section 4.18
of the spec.)
---

I'm quite confortable with that...

Bests
~Lars

--
Lars Oppermann <lars.oppermann@sun.com>               Sun Microsystems
Software Engineer - StarOffice                           Sachsenfeld 4