Subject: OASIS standard logo

Dear TC members,

one of my action items is to get some more information about logos used
at OASIS: OASIS has a common logo format for approved OASIS standards.
It consists of the "OASIS standard" seal and the specification name.
Examples for these logos can be found at:

http://www.legalxml.org/
http://www.pkiforum.org/
http://www.uddi.org/

Who has the right to use these logos is something I need to figure out,
provided that the the logo itself works for us.