Subject: [office] Draft 25

Dear TC members,

I've uploaded draft 25 to our document section. It contains the renaming
of the xforms:submission attribute to form:xforms-submission that the
agreed in the last meeting:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/11549/office-spec-1.0-draft-25.sxw

The changes are in section "11.3.11 Button".

I've also added a comment regarding this change to the change log
appendix E.2.

I've further noticed that the core feature set table in appendix D was
not up to date. It did not contain rows for the (few) features we've
added to committee since draft 1, and that the chapter numbers also were
not up to date. I've therfor added four rows ("9.5 Custom Shapes", "9.8
SMIL Presentation Animations", "9.10 Presentation Text Fields" and "13
SMIL Animations") and updated the chapter numbering. Again, I've also
added a comment regarding this change to appendix E.2.

To give you a chance to review these changes before we start the
committe draft voting, I won't start that ballot today as discussed in
our con call yesterday, but on Thursday.