Subject: IBM Certifies OpenDocument Successful Implementation

Formal statement:  IBM Corporation certifies that it is successfully using the Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) 1.0  specification consistently with the OASIS IPR Policy.  -- Nathaniel Borenstein, Distinguished Engineer and Open Standards Strategist, IBM Corporation

Less formally, I can say that IBM views the OpenDocument standard as one of the most crucial enabling standards for IBM Workplace, and we are embracing it deeply and enthusiastically.  -- Nathaniel