Subject: FW: Press Release to Announce OpenDocument as OASIS Standard

I'm forwarding this at Carol Geyer's request to the TC members.

Regards,

Mary

***************************************

OASIS OpenDocument TC Members:

The following message was sent to the OASIS PR Group regarding plans for the press release announcing OpenDocument as an OASIS
Standard. All TC members should:
1) note the quote deadline and target distribution date for the OASIS release;
2) be sure to have a representative subscribed to the OASIS PR Group
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=pubrel;
3) refrain from commenting to the press or issuing any company releases on this matter until after the OASIS press release is
distributed; refer any press inquiries you receive to me, so I can coordinate our response;
4) send me drafts of any separate, company press releases you may wish to issue regarding OpenDocument, so I can fact check and
assist as needed;
5) contact andy.moir@oasis-open.org to recommend any additional TC participants

Thanks,
Carol