Subject: Small inconsistencies in the spec

Someone just reported to me the following inconsistencies:

* In section 3.2 (page 65), the text mentions <meta:type> but the RelaxNG schema
says <meta:value-type> <meta:value-type> is probably correct since this is what
OpenOffice.org 2.0 uses. (KOffice doesn't use either yet).

Same thing in the example in "2.2.2 Sample Metadata", it should be changed to <meta:value-type>.

* In section 3.1.18 "Document Statistics" (page 63), text documents have
documents it's the opposite.

OpenOffice.org 2.0 uses <meta:object-count> for text documents
(he reported it as #49186).

But I think that's not wrong itself, we simply need to add <meta:object-count>
to text documents? Otherwise, where would non-ole embedded objects
(like spreadsheets or vector drawings in the OASIS format) would be counted?