Subject: Regrets for Monday

Greetings!

I will be in ISO meetings on Monday at our usual teleconference time.

At the ISO SC34 plenary on Sunday, it was agreed that SC34 would work on
taking the recently approved Open Office specification to ISO status. I
was asked and accepted the position of sheparding the specification
through the ISO process.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

Patrick@Durusau.net
Member, Text Encoding Initiative Board of Directors, 2003-2005