Subject: [Fwd: OASIS OpenDocument Logo Gear]

Dear TC members,

Carol asked me to forward the following message to you.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: OASIS OpenDocument Logo Gear
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 12:20:23 -0400
From: Carol Geyer <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>
To: 'Michael Brauer' <Michael.Brauer@Sun.COM>

Michael,
When you have a chance, could you please forward this message to the
OASIS OpenDocument TC for me?
Thanks,
Carol

OASIS OpenDocument TC Members,

OpenDocument OASIS Standard t-shirts, barbeque aprons, mouse pads, and
more are now available.

The Consortium has created a website for members who wish to order
OASIS-branded merchandise. Through this site,
http://www.cafepress.com/oasis_open, a variety of items can be purchased
that display the OpenDocument OASIS Standard logo (as well
as items with logos of other approved OASIS Standards, OASIS Member
Sections, and the general OASIS membership).

We hope you agree that wearing or using OpenDocument gear is a great way
to promote your work, especially at conferences and other
events.

Please note that items are sold at cost, and OASIS does not derive
revenue from any purchases made, nor do we have any control over
production or shipping. This site is managed by a third party and
offered as an optional OASIS member service only.

Please let me know if you find this site useful or if you have any
suggestions or questions.

Regards,
Carol

Carol Geyer