Subject: [office] OpenDocument TC Meeting Minutes 2005-07-25

Attendees
---------
Duane Nickull <dnickull@adobe.com>, Adobe Systems
Nathaniel Borenstein <nborenst@us.ibm.com>, IBM
Gary Edwards <garyedwards@yahoo.com>
Patrick Durusau <Patrick.Durusau@sbl-site.org>, SBL
David Faure <faure@kde.org>
Tom Magliery <tom.magliery@blastradius.com>, Blast Readius
Lars Oppermann <lars.oppermann@sun.com>, Sun Microsystems
Florian Reuter <florian.reuter@sun.com>, Sun Microsystems
Michael Brauer (chair) <michael.brauer@sun.com>, Sun Microsystems

Acceptance of Minutes from Last Call
- The attending TC members unanimously accepted the minutes.

Action Items
------------
Florian: post some examples for conformance testing
	- postponed until related OOo qadev project is ready
Duane: get tech folks from adobe and OOo together to talk about RDF
        integration and possibly come up with proposal
	- ongoing

TC Discussion
-------------

Database proposal:
a new database frontend format proposal has been submitted to the list.
We want to give everyone a chance to familiarize with the new porposal.
Since David will not be on the call next week, we will only vote on the
proposal if there is an explicit 'go' from the KOffice developers.

Outline Numbering:
We decided to gather application requirenments for outline numbering in
order to see whether upcoming versions of OpenDocuemnt need to improve
in that respect.

New Action Items
- none -

Next conference call