Subject: Re: [office] Groups - OpenDocument Element Hierarchy(opendochierarchy.html) uploaded

Hi David,

I'm sorry, the first document I uploaded was the wrong one - actually it
was not generated from the strict schema and thus the graphic-properties
were missing.
I uploaded a new version. It can be found at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/13848/opendochierarchy.html

I will change the appearance of attributes.

Thanks for the feedback,

Florian