Subject: Re: [office] Call on?

Reunification?  More likely our guys are still caught up in Oktoberfest.  Today is the last day to celebrate :)

~ge~

Duane Nickull wrote:
Oops - 1990, not 1989.  My boss just corrected me.

;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Duane Nickull [mailto:dnickull@adobe.com]
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 8:26 AM
To: office@lists.oasis-open.org

My wife just confirmed that there is a holiday called "reunification
day" or "Wiedervereinigungtag" im Deutsche.  October 3 1989 is a day to
celebrate if you live in Germany while the rest of us are forced to
observe the triumphant merging of two Germany's by listening to 15
minutes of "pop elevator musik" on hold and appreciate the small things
in life like spaces between words concatenated together to form complex
sayings.

At least we should have access to some KraftWerk!  Wo ist meine biere??

Tschuss!

Duane