Subject: RE: [office] Invitation to ODF summit November 4

Yes, it appears that we *will* have teleconferencing facilities.  Those of you who can only attend remotely should please go ahead and RSVP, but note that you will only be able to attend by teleconference.  We will (I am told) get back to you on logistics.

Congratulations, Duane, both on your growing family and on your sense of priorities.  -- Nathaniel

"Duane Nickull" <dnickull@adobe.com>

10/18/2005 05:17 PM

Nathaniel S Borenstein/Concord/IBM@IBMUS, <office@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
RE: [office] Invitation to ODF summit November 4

I regret I will not be able to attend (*I had even promised Simon Phipps that one day I would treat him to a some Canada Club whiskey back in Ottawa in 1999).

My wife is due with our second child Nov 11 and I am not traveling after this Thursday to the new year.  Happy times.  If you have a dial in, I would love to call in but please don’t do this just for me unless it is of interest to others.  Adobe will remain involved in ODF moving forward.

Best wishes for a successful meeting.

Duane Nickull