Subject: xsd:language datatype

Hi all,

as agreed in the last con call, I've checked the 2nd revision of the XSD
datatypes recommendation

http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-xmlschema-2-20041028/

for changes that may effect the OpenDocument specification, that references
the first revision of the  XSD datatypes recommendation:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-xmlschema-2-20010502/

The only change I've found (at least so far) that effects OpenDocument is the
definion of the language datatye in section 3.3.3. It is now based on RFC3066
rather than RFC1766.

OpenDocument currently has an user defined language data type, which is
specified to be the same as the xsd datatype, except that it is based on
RFC3066 rather than RFC1766.

I therefore propose that we reference the 2nd XSD datatype specification in
the future, and that we replace the definition of the "language" define which
currently is

<define name="language">
	<data type="token">
		<param name="pattern">[A-Za-z]{1,8}(-[A-Za-z0-9]{1,8})*</param>
	</data>
</define>

with

<define name="language">