OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

office message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: [office] OpenDocument TC Meeting Minutes 2005-11-14 (repost)

Nathaniel Borenstein <nborenst@us.ibm.com>, IBM
Yue Ma <mayue@cn.ibm.com>, IBM
Robert Weir <robert_weir@us.ibm.com>, IBM
Gary Edwards <garyedwards@yahoo.com>
Waldo Bastian <waldo.bastian@intel.com>, Intel
Jody Goldberg <jody@novell.com>, Novell
Michael Brauer <michael.brauer@sun.com>, Sun Microsystems
Lars Oppermann <lars.oppermann@sun.com>, Sun Microsystems
Florian Reuter <florian.reuter@sun.com>, Sun Microsystems

Paul Langille <paul.langille@corel.com>, Corel Corporation


Acceptance of Minutes from Last Call
The attending TC members unanimously accepted the minutes.

Action Items
Nathaniel - post summary for "ODF Summit" - done:

Meta Data:
Updated proposal for meta.xml -> RDF mapping
- typed literals for types in user-defined fields
- 'underscore-notation' for anonymous nodes
- no datatypes for dc attributes, since DC's  own RDF recommendation
also does not use datatypes

Feedback from some TC members is still outstanding.
The proposal will be put up on the document section of the TC page, in
order for implementors to be able to see it and comment on it.

Action: Michael to put mapping proposal into documents section

The proposal and feedback will be revisited in the last TC meeting this
year befor the holidays.

Next conference call
2005-11-21 4PM GMT – 5:00PM GMT

Lars Oppermann

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]