Subject: Automatic-style naming

The OpenDocument specification doesn't seem to tell specifically whether it's allowed
to have automatic styles with the same name (but different properties) in content.xml
and in styles.xml.

Someone sent me an OOo document where P1 and P2 were defined both in
content.xml and styles.xml. Is this allowed?
If it is allowed, how does this work with flat xml? I guess it's not allowed in flat xml, right?
(which would mean that transforming a zip-based document to flat xml wouldn't be
just a simple concatenation after all).

In styles.xml :
  <office:automatic-styles>

        <text:p text:style-name="P2">this text is centered</text:p>

In content.xml:
   <office:automatic-styles>

Thanks for confirming that this is allowed, and I'll fix KOffice for it.
It seems to me that the specification could be clarified on this topic, since it's quite
tempting to store all styles into a global name-based dictionary upon reading, but
if the above is allowed then a single dictionary can't be used.