Subject: Re: [office] Accessibility Question on ODF 1.O PDF file

Hi,

the current specification document was created with OpenOffice.org 1.1 that
did not create tagged PDF. I will create a new PDF with OpenOffice.org 2.0
next week.

Michael

--
Michael Brauer                                Phone:  +49 40 23646 500
Technical Architect Software Engineering      Fax:    +49 40 23646 550