Subject: Just a reminder

Hi ODF TC,

Just a reminder that long ago, prior to our last meeting before the holiday break, i sent in an introduction to Bruce D'Arcus.  Bruce was also kind enough to post his own thoughts about joining the ODF TC.  Our Monday morning conference call will be Bruce's first meeting.  That is if he can navigate the AT&T conference system, and withstand the mind numbing on hold music.  The trumpeting in and grand entrance announcement is well worth the music though :)  So please persevere Bruce.

Looking forward to 2006, the year which will see ODF change the world, (even if it kills the TC members to make it so :)
~ge~