Subject: RE: [office] Proposed TC Meeting Agenda Items

Hi everyone,

  Just to clarify - David, you're a member of the TC, not an observer, and as such are allowed full participation rights. Your
voting rights are probationary until you've met the attendance requirements. I just didn't want any confusion regarding the OASIS
roles and what they mean ;-)

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae