Subject: Fwd: [xml-dev] OpenDocument DTD

Now this is interesting. Have any of you heard this before; that MS
Word is not fully compliant with its own schema?

If it is, that might be a way to differentiate ODF technically. The MS
people sometimes snidely complain that ODF is based on RELAX NG, but
RNG's power may provide advantages in this case.

Of course, I'm not sure how well ODF-based applications work on this
count.

Bruce

Begin forwarded message: