Subject: Re: [office] Important question from Accessibility SC

Rich,

the "Final Proposal Adressing alternative text" you have posted on the
accessibility SC mailing list sounds goot to me. The only remark I have
is that you sometimes refer to <svg:title> and <svg:desc> as attributes
rather than elements.

Please let me know when the Accessibility SC has agreed on the propsal,
so that the OpenDocument TC itself may agree on it as well.