Subject: Re: [office] Face 2 Face

Dear TC members,

I have put this topic on the agenda of our con call on Monday.

I'm not sure if we can say already whether we need a face to face meeting to
complete an OpenDocument 1.1 draft by July. I think this depends on the
amount of work that is required to complete OpenDocument 1.1. But I think we
at least could try to agree on a date where a face to face could take place,
and a date until when we decide whether we want to have a face to face
meeting or not.

Michael