Subject: Re: [office] Introduction

Chris,

Thanks for the introduction and the comments!

Your concerns were echoed in some of the National Body comments on the
ODF submission to ISO. (Although without the detail you supplied, which
is very helpful.)

How many of those can be handled as part of the ballot resolution
meeting and which ones will need to be in a revision (which I assume
will also go to ISO) is under discussion.

Looking forward to working with you on ODF!

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick