Subject: UK comment 8

Patrick, all,

as suggested in UK's comment 8, I have added a reference to the JAR
specification:

In Section 17.2, the last paragarph

For more details about the Zip file format, see [ZIP].

now reads

For more details about the Zip file format, see [JAR] or [ZIP].

In section 17.4, the first paragraph

If a MIME type for a document that makes use of packages is existing, then
the package SHOULD contain a stream called "mimetype". This stream SHOULD be
first stream of the package's zip file, it MUST NOT be compressed, and it
MUST NOT use an 'extra field' in its header (see [ZIP])..

now reads

If a MIME type for a document that makes use of packages is existing, then
the package should contain a stream called "mimetype". This stream should be
first stream of the package's zip file, it shall not be compressed, and it
shall not use an 'extra field' in its header (see [JAR] or [ZIP]).

[JAR] is defined in the biblopography index as

[JAR]	JAR File Specification, J2SE 5.0,
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/jar/jar.html, Sun Microsystems,
Inc., 2003

I have also changed the [ZIP] entry from

[ZIP] , .ZIP File Format Specification,
http://www.pkware.com/products/enterprise/white_papers/appnote.txt, PKWARE
Inc., 2004.

[ZIP]	.ZIP File Format Specification, available at http://www.pkware.com,
PKWARE Inc., 2004

Please review these changes and let Patrick and me know if you have any concerns.