Subject: Re: [office] Appendix on Bidi

Daniel, all,

thank you very much for your proposal. I have taken this one and the
various other e-mails regarding this topic, and some additional
explanations I got from my colleague Frank Meies, and have created an
BiDi appendix document. The document is located at

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/18504/06-06-01-bidi-appendix

I think it addresses most of the BiDi related comments we received from
Egypt, Israel and the UK.

I further would like to propose that we include this appendix (or a
revised one) into the OpenDocument 1.1 specification.