Subject: Re: [office] OpenDocument TC Coordination Call Agenda June 19, 2006

Since we have a lot of proposals pending, I suggest that we discuss/vote for
them in the following order:

- A11y proposals[2]. The only proposals under discussions are the one for
soft page breaks and labels. A proposal for soft page breaks has been posted
to the list separately. For labels there seems to be a consensus that an
attribute should be used. What seems to be under discussion the name of the
attribute. The two propsosals are "caption-id" and "described-by".
- Proposal for ISO comments UK Comments 9, 10, 11, Japan Comment 2 [3]
- Proposal for BiDi appendix[4]
- Proposal for correction of spelling errors within the schema [5]
- Proposal for style:writing-mode attribute in graphic styles [6]
- Proposal for correction of some spelling errors [7]

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200606/msg00066.html
[2]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-accessibility/download.php/18482/odf11requirements052606b.odt

[3]