Subject: Re: [office] Action required: OpenDocument v1.0 Second Edition Draft 28 (revised)

If we do this, I'd like us to also write up and adopt a formal deprecation policy for the TC -- what does it mean, how is it decided, is support ever removed entirely, etc.  Deprecation is a powerful thing and useful for maintaining the health of the specification.  But like forest fires, we need to consider carefully how and when we use them.

-Rob