Subject: Re: [office] Fw: [office-accessibility] Sample mostly blankspreadsheet in a presentation

MA Yue,

you are right, the "displayed cells" information is not directly
accessible when you do XML processing directly.

The embedded spreadsheet for tables in presentations is only an interim
solution, for not loosing table information.
AT working with OOo/SO/Workplace will get table information this way.

Later (ODF 1.2), you will have that cell information directly in the
presentation.

For embedded spreadsheets, when making more columns visible, you get
these changes:

content.xml:
    <draw:frame .... svg:width="1.234cm" ...>

Object1/settings.xml:
   <config:config-item config:name="VisibleAreaWidth"
config:type="int">4567</config:config-item>

For calculation of visible cells, you can use
VisibleAreaWidth/Hight/Top/Bottom and the row/column sizes.

This is not waste of time:
Even in ODF 1.2 there will be the new tables directly in presentation,
but of course also embedded spreadsheets.
And I don't expect ODF changes for embedded spreadhseets...

Malte.