Subject: Re: [office] ODF 1.1 change

Michael Brauer:

Robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:
> > Was this change request ever incorporated into the 1.1 draft?  I know it
> > was approved by the Accessibility Subcommittee, but I don't know if the
> > ODF TC ever considered it.
> >
> > http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-accessibility/200607/msg00054.html

This is a very simple editorial change.  If our process can handle it,
we should make this change, as long as it doesn't prevent us from
releasing and voting before year's end.  It simplify clarifies a few things.
It seems to me we can discuss this here (on the mailing list) if there are
any disagreements (I doubt it), and then accept it Monday if that's okay.

--- David A. Wheeler