Subject: for review: metadata use case and requirements document

The Metadata Subcommittee has wrapped up work on the use case and
requirements work, which we'd like to discuss with the TC sometime in
the couple of weeks (maybe October 9th?).

ODF version:

<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-metadata/
download.php/20492/UCR.odt>

PDF:

<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office-metadata/
download.php/20493/UCR.pdf>

We'll also be making available the final version of the full use case
document (from which the above was extracted) soon for those that are
interested.

For those that may not remember, our charter is such that we first have
the TC approve the use cases and requirements, and then we move on to
the proposal to address them. We intend for that work to be included in
ODF 1.2.

Bruce