Subject: Re: [office] RE: ISO/IEC 26300 (spec publication details)

Jamie,

there are no links between the ODT, PDF and HTML versions of the
specification. Therefore, their names can be adapted.

The HTML file actually is a ZIP file, which contains again files whose names
exceed 30 characters. It is may understanding that this is not an issue, but
if it is an issue, we have to adapt the HTML file contained in the ZIP file.

I hope this helps.

Michael