Subject: Re: [office] RE: ISO/IEC 26300 (spec publication details)

   Thank you Michael, and mt apologies for bothering you during a
vacation.  The ISO/JTC1 production rules requiring some changes to
their production file-names for IS 26300 do seem odd.  However,
given that there are no negative consequences to the spec itself, if
we accept their method, it seems likely that our fastest path will
be to allow them to proceed as they wish.  Speed probably is a
useful virtue here.  Regards Jamie