Subject: Re: [office] for review: metadata use case and requirements document

Meta Data SC members: thanks a lot for preparing the document

All: As suggested by Bruce, I will put a discussion of the document on
the Agenda of our coordination call on Monday.

--
Michael Brauer                                Phone:  +49 40 23646 500
Technical Architect Software Engineering      Fax:    +49 40 23646 550