Subject: OpenDocument v1.1 Committee Draft 3

Dear TC members,

I have uploaded OpenDocument v1.1 Committee Draft 3 at

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20686/OpenDocument-v1.1-cd3.odt

Beside the change of the status information, I made the following
(editorial) changes
- I have removed the yellow background that the marked changes from the
   previous version
- I have updated the contributor list in appendix H
- I have added the changes we made in response to the public review to
   appendix G.4.

Please check whether you are listed correctly in the contributor list,
and let me know whether you are missing, would like to get removed from
the list, or if you are listed incorrectly.

I have further created an OpenDocument document from the public review
comment page in the Wiki. It is located at

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20685/OpenDocument-v1.1-comments.odt

I did neither extract the Relax-NG schemas from the specification nor
did I create PDF and HTML versions this time, because I will have to do
that after the Committee Specification approval of the document anyway.

Michael Brauer                                Phone:  +49 40 23646 500
Technical Architect Software Engineering      Fax:    +49 40 23646 550
StarOffice Development
Sun Microsystems GmbH
Nagelsweg 55
D-20097 Hamburg, Germany                e-mail: michael.brauer@sun.com