Subject: ODF with W3C ODF

In ODF 1.2 timeframe, could we spend some time to think about a formal way to introduce or combine different namespace/format such as XHTML,XForm,SVG,SMIL into ODF, like W3C CDF has defined.

Currently, the XForm/SVG/SMIL in ODF have some limitations, and  combine different format into ODF will make ODF more powerful and functional. So I tink it worth to investigate and define a way in ODF to contain those foreign namespace/format info although there already has some definition in ODF about foreign elements.

thx,

Yue Ma