Subject: Re: [office-metadata] Fwd: [office] OpenDocument v1.2

Bruce D'Arcus wrote:
> For those perhaps not on the TC list (not sure if there is anyone in
> that category or not) ...
>
> If I read this right, then we need to set ourselves an end-of-year
> deadline for our proposal?

Please let me clarify that this schedule until now really is a proposal.
It shall provide us a basis for our discussions on Monday.

Regarding meta data I could imagine that we actually integrate some
proposals at a later time. However, I think it would be very good if we
at the end of this year have an overview of and schedule for the
enhancements we can expect.