Subject: First sharable draft of the ODF 1.1 Accessibility Guidelines

Greetings,

The ODF Accessibility Subcommittee has completed the first sharable
draft of our ODF 1.1 Accessibility Guidelines.  Please see it at:
http://oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20977/ODF_Accessibility_Guidelines_14_2Nov06.odt

The next step for us is editing, with our goal of having this document
final and ready for ODF implementors by the time ODF 1.1 is ratified by
OASIS, if not sooner.

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,