Subject: Re: [office] id or xml:id attribute?

Bruce,

Well, paragraphs have an ID, see 4.1.3 Common Paragraph Elements Attributes.

And it is mentioned under 4.6.2 Changed Regions that every element has
an ID, which is used by changed regions to indicate what has been changed.

Sorry, don't have time to run them all to ground but my impression is
that we do have ID on all the elements.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

Bruce D'Arcus wrote:

> Just to confirm:
>
> Am I right that ODF does not now define an id or xml:id attribute?
>
> If I have that right, is there some reason for this? E.g. any reason
> we shouldn't add that?
>
> Bruce

Patrick@Durusau.net
Member, Text Encoding Initiative Board of Directors, 2003-2005