Subject: TC schedule - time change on Monday

Dear TC members,

I unfortunately will have to schedule the TC call on Monday at 7:30am PT/3:30pm GMT (that
is, half an hour later than usual), because neither Lars nor me are available at 7am. I
suggest we schedule the call for half an hour only.

This will be the last call for this year, because the next call would be on December, the
25th, which is a public holiday for most of us. The same applies for January, the 1st. The
  first call in the new year therefore will be at January, the 8th.