Subject: citation field for ODF 1.2

I had an action item awhile back to explore whether the already
approved citation field ought to be included in ODF 1.2, or perhaps
modified based on the metadata work. I was waiting to figure this out
until we got a little farther with the metadata proposal.

My conclusion is that the citation field should indeed be included, but
that we might want to modify one or more of its attributes to be more
general, and to be consistent with the metadata work. That way we could
easily have new fields (perhaps generic) that used the same basic
logic.

At the most basic, this would mean changing the current cite:key
attribute to a generic attribute whose value is a URI and which might
be called meta:resource.

Bruce