Subject: Re: [office] list-override proposal

Hi Thomas,

Oh --- I understand the rest (especially your nice comments about how you would do things... :-), pretty agressive I
think: forget list-header use a line break...)

I simply don't follow your underlying assumption that ODF1.1. does not correctly speficy the behaviour between text:list
and text:numbered-paragraph.

So before adding a new attribute I really wanna help you to get clear understanding what the current ISO standard says.
And the statement "Numbered paragraphs may use the same continuous numbering properties that list items use,
and thus form an equivalent, alternative way of specifying lists. A list in <text:list>
representation could be converted into a list in <text:numbered-paragraph> representation
and vice versa." is pretty strong to me.

So whatever we decide for ODF1.2. we must also clarify what the ISO standard ODF1.0 / ODF1.1. actually says, right?
Since there may be others out there implementing ODF1.0/1.1. who might need this clarification too.

~Florian

On Thursday 08 March 2007 15:39, Florian Reuter wrote:
> In fact I believe that the ODF1.1. spec is pretty clrear about how
> numbered-paragraphs and lists are releated. I'm currently working on my
> axiom system to specify the ODF1.1 list behaviour.

I do wish you would grok more then just the first point of a mail.
Oliver also pointed to various threads over the last month that already did
what you appear to want to do again.
Please read those first.

--
Thomas Zander