Subject: Re: [office] revised proposal: newattributes text:style-override and text:list-id // Pleaseclarify

Hi Thomas,

thanks. I now understand the counter strategy you have in mind.

Just for your information. An application like e.g MS Word will make
1. P1
1.1 P2
1.2 P3

of it 'cause it has a different internal counter strategy.

~Florian

>>> Thomas Zander <zander@kde.org> 03/16/07 12:13 PM >>>
On Friday 16 March 2007 11:26, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann - Software Engineer -
Sun Microsystems wrote:
> In my view it's:
> 1 P1
> 1.10 P2
> 1.11 P3

I'd like to point out that this is covered by the latest proposal as submitted
by Oliver.  So its not just his view; its written that this is the outcome.

Just to make clear there is no duplicity or gray area here.
--
Thomas Zander