Subject: proposal for rounded corners of rects (draw:corner-radius)

Proposal from: Thorsten Zachmann <t.zachmann@zagge.de>

At the moment it is only possible to specify round corners for a rectangle by
the draw:corner-radius attribute. This allways applies to both x and y
radius. I would like to see support for separate values for x and y as
defined by SVG 1.1. I propose to use the same values as defined in:

http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/shapes.html#RectElement

rx = "<length>"
For rounded rectangles, the x-axis radius of the ellipse used to round off the
corners of the rectangle.
 A negative value is an error (see Error processing).
 See the notes below about what happens if the attribute is not specified.
 Animatable: yes.

ry = "<length>"
For rounded rectangles, the y-axis radius of the ellipse used to round off the