Subject: Re: [office] my requirements

On Monday 19 March 2007 17:55, Florian Reuter wrote:
> as promised my list of requirements (R1-R6).  David already states that R3
> is not important to him.

Its good to hear what your requirements are. But as you are not the paying
customer for our work, and we have requirements of our own I can't accept
requirements that conflict with the requirements of KOffice as that would
mean I have to remove my requirement.
So, in order to not have a pissing match; I ask you to try to convince us as
to why your requirements are so important to make me forget the other
requirements we have been working on.

R1, R3, R4, R5 are requirements I don't agree with, R2 I have no informed
opinion about.
R1 and R3 are the same and as david said not an issue in practice.
R4 and R5 just don't make any sense to me and conflict with a lot of issues in
ODF.  For example; what is the use of perfect roundtripping conversions. If
the two list styles were a perfect match we would not need two of them.

So, please convince us.
--
Thomas Zander

PGP signature