Subject: Re: [office] Question regarding user expectance.

On Saturday 24 March 2007, marbux wrote:
> As a general matter, I'd say that when identical presentation is
> required, formats like PDF with embedded fonts are the right solution.

I completely agree. However I was referring to the number in front of paragraphs,
not to the text layout and fonts etc.
Don't you agree that opening a given ODF document in any office suite should show
the same text _and_ the same numbers in front of paragraphs? In my opinion this
isn't part of "presentation", it's really part of the contents [technically it isn't, but
to the user it is].